Commercial Navigation Systems
Find out more about the VisionMaster FT Radar for uncluttered radar image.
Read more >
In this role you'll support the Export and Import team to ensure worldwide compliance with internal procedures and international trade compliance laws and regulations.
Act as Import/Export Coordinator for NGSM:
• Support the tracking of UK/International Export licenses and US authorisations to ensure continued compliance.
• Maintain and update database of all UK/International export licences and US export authorisations held by the business.
• Assist the Compliance Lead in the incorporation and integration of corporate export/import procedures, local country export/import procedures and any relevant regional or local country manuals.(I)
• Escalate for guidance/ instruction, any matter involving interpretation of regional and U.S. laws and regulations governing international trade activities to the Export Compliance Lead. (P)
• Conduct Denied Party Screening (DPS) transactions and support the review of potential questions where required.
• Ensure current knowledge of modified import/export laws and regulations
• Communicate with internal and external customers regarding trade compliance issues
Support and provide cover as necessary to the International Trade Compliance (Export) Official with:
• UK Export licensing (OGEL/SIEL/F680)
• EU Export licensing
• Technical Assistance Agreements (TAA) and Manufacturing License Agreements (MLA) for US ITAR controlled products
• Export classification (EU Commercial, Dual-Use & Military and US EAR & ITAR)
• Review & approval of Export transactions
• Denied Parties Screening
Required skills & experience:
• Excellent English language (spoken and written form)
• Knowledge of UK and US Export Laws and Regulations
• Show initiative in raising issues that could improve International Trade Compliance working practices.
• Work independently with moderate guidance and as part of a team.
• Ability to explain complex trade compliance requirements to all levels of the organisation in a meaningful way
• Good understanding of commercial trade terms & conditions
• Good understanding, knowledge and ability to work with MS Office programs (MS Word, Excel etc)
• Ability to interface with Government agencies
• Experience with Export Licensing Process
• Ability to collect and analyse data
• Knowledge of Global Import laws and regulations
• Knowledge of EU Export laws and regulations
• Ability to work with ERP systems such as BaaN, SAP, etc.
• Ability to make export jurisdiction & classification assessments for services, software, technology and products
Interested in applying?