When you buy a VisionMaster Integrated Bridge System from Sperry Marine, our philosophy is to support you throughout its entire lifetime – and that of the vessel – from design, installation, maintenance and repair to managing its obsolescence and ultimate replacement.
- We work closely with vessel owners, shipyards and class authorities to design a customized solution that meets compliance, safety and efficiency requirements.
- This includes standard systems and bespoke development according to the needs of each vessel.
- Cybersecurity is a key consideration, with network segregation to ensure navigation systems are not directly connected to the internet, and any incoming data, such as charts and routes, is strictly controlled.
- Sperry Marine prepares all final system drawings for class compliance.
Global Service and Support
- Sperry Marine is proud to provide the highest levels of 24/365 support at every major seaport worldwide, at anchor, offshore and even in passage.
- We continue to support our systems for at least 10 years after their end of life, giving you peace of mind that spare parts will continue to be available long after the initial purchase.
- Sperry Marine provides service and support through our own team of over 150 experts and over 100 authorised service partners.
- All Marine Service Engineers are certified and continually monitored to ensure they install, maintain and repair our products to the highest standards on a consistent global basis.
- Choose between one of our Service Contracts for a fixed annual fee per vessel to make budgeting easier, or our Pay As You Go Service with no commitments.
Sperry Marine is now applying this standard to Smart Support for the connected ship to shorten resolution times, reduce through-life costs, optimise system availability and maintain vessel schedules.
- Inventory Management – ensure equipment is up-to-date and compliant; anticipate equipment obsolescence and retrofit; improve annual maintenance service monitoring
- Health Status Monitoring – receive alerts on system health and connectivity status; speed up decision making and response time
- Remote Diagnostics – increase first-time fix rate and shorten resolution times; gather intelligence for predictive maintenance
- Remote Maintenance and Service – receive faster service with reduced on-board attendance, [turnaround time in port] and through-life costs
- Remote Support – receive remote technical support from Sperry Marine experts
For more information about Sperry Marine's VisionMaster Integrated Bridge System please contact us.