VisionMaster ECDIS is an industry-leading route planning and monitoring solution that’s fast, easy and accurate. It’s clear, intuitive interface optimises situational awareness and reduces risk of accidents.
Routes can be flexibly created, with the display of charts and navigational data customised to suit vessel or task requirements and individual preferences. VisionMaster ECDIS also enables more fuel-efficient, sustainable operations through integrated speed planning, ETA calculators and other features.
It’s simple for any vessel to install and use, whether a new build or retrofit, operating in the open seas or confined channels. VisionMaster ECDIS is fully compliant and offers enhanced functionality that exceeds IMO and IHO regulations. And as requirements evolve, it can be easily upgraded to add radar overlay, or to become a TotalWatch multifunction workstation.
• Safety-checking planned routes for all dangers and navigational hazards, with automatic alerts during route monitoring
• Intuitive interface with colour coding to interpret data at a glance; quick access to most-used functions; permanent display of sensor data
• Separate, redundant workstation to meet IMO ECDIS back-up requirements, with automatic failover for continuous operation
• Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) calculators with planned speed input and predicted arrival time at any waypoint on route; Arrival Time Planning tool for just-in-time arrival
• Customisable display for each navigational task
• Easily upgraded to add VisionMaster Radar or to become a TotalWatch multifunction workstation
• Fully Type Approved to the IMO ECDIS performance standard
• ETA calculators with planned speed input, and Arrival Time Planning tool for more fuel-efficient, sustainable operations
For more information about Sperry Marine’s VisionMaster ECDIS, please contact us.